Safeguarding refers to the range of plans and activities that are put in place to protect children and adults who may be vulnerable to abuse and neglect, from being harmed. Safeguarding in the church community – making our church safe for young people and vulnerable adults – is everyone’s responsibility.
If you wish to report concerns or possible abuse, please contact one of the following:
- Parish Safeguarding Officer: Arwen of Westrop,
07511 117975, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Churchwarden: David Chapman,
07942 264354, email@example.com
- Churchwarden: Liz Pearson,
07967 046672, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser: Andrew Duncan,
- 07736 903855, email@example.com
Our Parish Safeguarding Policy can be viewed here.